Friday, March 26, 2021

Loss of focus? I shouldn't be so hard on myself.

 Been noticing that it's been a long time since I last painted or created any sort of artwork.

In spite of that, I had two recent sales, which made me feel better. And yet, I still don't feel like painting.

I feel like my energy recently has been put into making YouTube videos. I've been finding it fun and a good way of sharing my love of nature and meeting other YouTubers around the world and checking out their videos.

I also have a stack of picture frames sitting on my desk which I rescued from work. With the upcoming renovations we've been clearing out a lot of old paperwork and clutter.

And I spotted three never-used picture frames sitting around. Glad to have them, but they're a bit of a unbecoming color as they're this sort of grey-ish brown that I wouldn't want to hang up.

Maybe I'll paint them.

The photo does them justice. The color doesn't look that bad.

But there is a big scratch on the one without any protection, so maybe that one I will paint up.

Going to add in my second-most recent video. I was a little disappointed with the view count as I put a lot of work into making it, of course. But it's informational. Lots of pretty photos of bugs and mushrooms and stuff we saw. So maybe people in the Edmonton area will watch it when they consider hiking at Bunchberry Meadows.


I even did research for that one, looking up plant names and bug names, especially since I couldn't find some of them in my guidebooks.

Still, it was fun.

Glad I have this weekend off. This is my day 8 of straight working. I am feeling a bit tired, but happy as one of those days I got to work at my old store in Wetaskiwin. It was nice seeing my former coworkers, and some customers that remembered me. Also had a nice walk in Wetaskiwin at their By-The-Lake Park. I should be able to make another video from the footage in that walk.

If I do make a video, I'll try to post it here.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment